Thursday, February 12, 2015

Grupo Salson - Teresa

Music is a funny thing, in a sense that it calls out to different people in so many different ways, and that too largely depending on your emotions. You could experience the SAME thing more than once, but the experiences could differ depending on how your day went.

I'm saying this because this song by awesome dura band, Grupo Salson, titled 'Teresa' makes me feel exactly this way. There are days when I feel this upbeat song is exciting and well-paced. Other days (usually my slow-ass days) I feel the song is too busy and draggy. I won't go so far as to say I'm divided though since I genuinely like this song, but I admit it may not be for over-listening.

I don't know anything about these dude, except for a couple of songs I got from them, so I won't pretend. But one thing for sure, these guys are a modern dura band with 'oomph'. I would love to listen to them live - this song particularly.

Have a listen to a YouTube post with their song 'Teresa':-


So how does this song make YOU feel? Would you dance to this?





Disclaimer: The views published in the above article are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable wit the views stated above, you can bugger-off. The rights are reserved for the written article only, and I obviously don't own the song nor do I own YouTube, so don't be a dumb-ass. This article may be reproduced with permission from the author. If you intend to reproduce this article for the purpose of general mayhem, video proof is required for entertainment and administrative purposes. Unauthorized reproduction or usage of this article may result in prostitution to the full extent allowed by Malaysian law. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment