Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tarzana - Baila Con Tarzana

Something I came across - I admit the name was cute so I checked out the song. Turns out to be some sort of slightly jazzy, Columbian Boogaloo fusion Salsa song. It's pretty entertaining but like many old school Boogaloo songs, it tends to get a little monotonous - largely due to the rhythm pattern. The looonngg run-time doesn't help either. Even the instrumental break with the trumpets has similarities to a very familiar veteran Columbian band.

I suspect this will be a good 'build-up' song building to one of the 'power' songs. What do you dancers think?

Tarzana - Baila Con Tarzana

Let me know what you think about it after dancing to it THIS FRIDAY!! That's right. I'll be making another appearance in Paradox on Salsa Friday, 30th October 2015!



Disclaimer: The views published in the above article are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable wit the views stated above, you can bugger-off. The rights are reserved for the written article only, and I obviously don't own the song nor do I own YouTube, so don't be a dumb-ass. This article may be reproduced with permission from the author. If you intend to reproduce this article for the purpose of general mayhem, video proof is required for entertainment and administrative purposes. Unauthorized reproduction or usage of this article may result in prostitution to the full extent allowed by Malaysian law. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

1 comment: